Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Probably TMI

So this post will probably be full of way too much information but honestly I really don't care so if you get grossed out about periods don't read anymore. Ok so I have mentioned before how I have talked to my endo and gyno about pregnancy (seriously the whole thought of it still freaks me out). Both have given me the go ahead. However, I am getting a Dexcom and still working on lowering my A1C more w/o the lows. I can order the Dexcom on my birthday since my insurance company will not cover it till I am 25 b/c apparently 25 is some magic age and I will finally be an adult. So sometime after June 5th I will be on the Dexcom (is it weird I am excited for another thing to inject into my skin and another robot part?).
So both docs have given the go ahead and I have had the Mirena taken out (wasn't as bad is it going in holy shit that thing was HORRIBLE) Now when I had the Mirena I did not have a period and it was WONDERFUL!! Seriously you boys are so lucky. Well now that the thing has come out aunt flo has come back with a vengeance! I have turned into a crampy, bleeding, emotional wreck. And just to add to the bullshit of a period and how my body completely HATES me I of course got it during finals week. So lack of sleep, crampy, bleeding, emotional wreck I am. It is now not unusual for me to cry ALL. THE. TIME over god knows what. I cried in Kroger the other day b/c they were out of diet coke (I have a problem). This whole girl thing totally sucks! And if the Mirena would not cost me another hundred bucks to get back I would totally go get that sucker replanted into my uterus. For an entire year I felt pretty good, I may have gained a little weight but seriously no complaints (well I have a complaint about that but that is for another time and if I write about it now I will totally turn into a blubbering mess but lets just say someone called me fat). Now I am stressed (finals seriously do not help) and I am thinking I need drugs b/c these crazy mood swings are really driving me nuts (poor Stephen I have been so bitchy lately and he asks why and I just don't know).
Now lets talk about diabetes... Yeah I am to the point this week I. GIVE. UP! I am on a roller coaster and I am hoping to get off it SOON! I have been running SOOOOO high. And spitting out ketones like they are tokens. I feel terrible but after this week I am hoping they will go away. Ever wonder why girls have a sex change? Seriously periods suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment